W8LT: The Amateur Radio Club at The
Ohio State University
- Business Meeting and Discussion
Topic every Monday at 7:30pm in the club room.
- Dinner Meeting on the 4th
Monday of the month at 6:30pm. Location varies.
- Pre-meeting gathering is
typically 45 minutes to an hour before the meeting at a local restaurant,
most often Raising Cane's on Olentangy.
- Social event typically held
during finals week each semester. Location is not regular, but typically a
- Room 40, Bevis Hall
1080 Carmack Road
Columbus, OH 43210
- On campus visitors: located on
West Campus, and accessible by all three major CABS routes (CLN, CLS, NE)
via the Bevis Hall stop.
- Off campus visitors: West
Campus provides ample parking. It is recommended to park near the west
foot bridge. Visitors must use the Pay-and-Display machine, which at the
time of this writing costs $1.50/hour or $6 flat rate after 6pm.
- TX: 442.600, 114.8 CTCSS
- RX: 447.600, 114.8 CTCSS
- Motorola MSF5000 connected to
DB Products 8 bay folded dipole.
- Located on the Lincoln Tower
residence hall; provides good handheld coverage of the campus area, and
good mobile coverage of the Columbus area, favoring the northwest.
- Club president: Ben Wetzel,
- Vice president: Eric Bauer, KD8TJI
- Treasurer: Joseph Warner, KD8TJH
- Advisor: Larry Feth, K8HTC